Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: Iznogoud 
Forum » News » Tips & Tricks » Obtaining Windows 10 LTSB Version 1511 Update February 2016
Obtaining Windows 10 LTSB Version 1511 Update February 2016
FreddyfreDate: Sunday, 22-11-2015, 17:58:57 | Message # 1
Supreme Leader
Group: Administrator
Note: translated with Google from my original article in ilsoftware.it

Those who follow this topic will surely repeatedly heard of Windows 10 LTSB Enterprise, the version dedicated to government agencies that more than all versions of Windows respects your privacy, many times I was asked how can you get this wonderful version of Windows, of which I use the N, a version that in addition to privacy does not include any App and even EDGE and Windows Media Player, unfortunately without a multi-license there are no legal alternatives for its use and the download link.

But una'alternativa there, following what we can describe from any version of Windows 10 you can download with the tolls of M $ described above and obtain a LTSB homemade version.
Why should we do this? Easy for people like me who loves the "PURE" things to install Windows and then uninstall and / or tamper with the system after installing it you will find a S.O. as I always say "DIRTY" the thing I do not like too so that you yourselves say that after a little Windows is no longer the same and I can only confirm this and also we would use our license.

Here's what would we do remove all APPS and components such as EDGE, Windows Defender etc., So that the overwhelming part of the guide created by me will no longer be necessary if not regarding feedback that you can not configure it as in LTSB starting from an Enterprise version: heheh: and I will not dwell here.
Those who follow this topic will Surely Repeatedly heard of Windows 10 LTSB Enterprise, the version dedicated to government agencies That blackberries than all versions of Windows respects your privacy, many times I was asked how can you get this wonderful version of Windows, of which I use the N, a version That in addition pcs to privacy does not include any App and even EDGE and Windows Media Player, unfortunately without a multi-license there are no legal alternatives for its use and the download link.

But there una'alternativa, Following what we can describe from any version of Windows 10 you can download with the tolls of M $ described above and to Obtain LTSB homemade version.
Why should we do this? Easy for people like me who loves the "PURE" things to install Windows and then uninstall and / or tamper with the system after installing it you will find a S.O. as I always say "DIRTY" the thing I do not like too know That You Say That yourselves after a little Windows is no longer the same and I can only confirm this And Also we would use our license.

Here's what would we do remove all APPS and components such as EDGE, Windows Defender etc., So THAT the overwhelming part of the guide created by me will no longer be Necessary if not Regarding feedback That You can not configure it as in LTSB starting from an Enterprise version: heheh: and I will not dwell here.

The need:
MSMG Toolkit and Windows 10 Update Feb 2016

1 Download and Extract the MSGM Toolkit folder.
2 Download Windows 10 ISO Enterprise and extracts the ISO nellala DVD folder where you extracted MSMG Toolkit.
3 Right-click on MSMG Toolkit.cmd file and run it as Administrator, Install Source by pressing the number 1 key, then again 1, and press enter and again 1.
4 Now go to Remove APPS "Press the number 4" button, then click Remove Applications Metro "Press the number 1" button, now choose to Remove All Metro Applications "Press the number 4" button.
5 Go to Remove APPS Association "Press the number 4" button, and then click Remove All Applications Metro Associations "Press the number 2 key."
6 Go to Remove Windows Component "Press the number 4" button, and then click Remove all Metro Associations Applications "Press the number 3 button".
7 Now Select "Apply Origin" from the menu, this saves all the changes we made.
8 And finally, choose "Apply 7 Target" from the menu, choose one creates DVD ISO Image:
Select where you want to save the ISO es. D: \ Downloads \-ToolKit v3.9 \ ISO and then give it a name.
Once the ISO was created will appear in the folder you have previously set.

Enjoy!!!

When technology puts passion... SoftDay

by Freddy

FreddyfreDate: Sunday, 13-03-2016, 13:22:43 | Message # 2
Supreme Leader
Group: Administrator
Update topic #1 all info

When technology puts passion... SoftDay

by Freddy

OneDate: Friday, 18-03-2016, 18:49:06 | Message # 3
Validating
Group: Junior Member
Thanks works fine  smile

Forum » News » Tips & Tricks » Obtaining Windows 10 LTSB Version 1511 Update February 2016
Page 1 of 11
Search: