Zan Image Printer is installed as a virtual printer driver that allows you to convert printable documents from any application which supports printing into a standard BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, TIFF, or PNG image. The converted image retains all of the information from the original file and can be easily shared and viewed without the need for the original software. Zan Image Printer was developed in response to our user's needs and feedback. It is the most advanced and capable virtual image printer driver on the market today, handling the needs of a diverse global user base in a wide range of fields, including the medical/health care, insurance, finance, legal, manufacturing, real estate, telecommunications, and IT industries.
Key features of Zan Image Printer include:
• Print to Image - convert any document to a PDF file for easy sharing, a TIFF file for easy faxing, or any other image format (BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, and PNG).
• Print to Email - Email the printout completely automatically after the image is created. Saving you many steps including • • • having to first print/save, remembering where you saved the files, entering, and sending the Email.
• Print to Text - extract text from any printable document.
• Printer Redirection - redirect the print job to physical printers after the image is generated.
• Watermark / Text Annotation - watermark an image with a text string, a BMP image, or both.
• Image Processing - trim, crop, scale, invert, rotate, and flip images after they are generated.
• Macros - dynamic file and folder generation based on macros.
• FTP - upload generated files to an FTP server.
• Run user-specified applications after printing finishes.
• History folder and file name database.
• Informative transparent status dialog.
• Batch printing and conversion without user intervention (silent printing).
• And much more! Read on for full details.
Available to users only