|Iznogoud||Date: Friday, 05-02-2016, 23:46:32 | Message # 1|
WinHex is in its core a universal hexadecimal editor, particularly helpful in the realm of computer forensics, data recovery, low-level data processing, and IT security. An advanced tool for everyday and emergency use: inspect and edit all kinds of files, recover deleted files or lost data from hard drives with corrupt file systems or from digital camera cards.
- Disk editor for hard disks, floppy disks, CD-ROM & DVD, ZIP, Smart Media, Compact Flash, ...
- Native support for FAT, NTFS, Ext2/3, ReiserFS, Reiser4, UFS, CDFS, UDF
- Built-in interpretation of RAID systems and dynamic disks
- Various data recovery techniques
- RAM editor, providing access to physical RAM and other processes' virtual memory
- Data interpreter, knowing 20 data types
- Editing data structures using templates (e.g. to repair partition table/boot sector)
- Concatenating and splitting files, unifying and dividing odd and even bytes/words
- Analyzing and comparing files
- Particularly flexible search and replace functions
- Disk cloning (under DOS with X-Ways Replica)
- Drive images & backups (optionally compressed or split into 650 MB archives)
- Programming interface (API) and scripting
- 256-bit AES encryption, checksums, CRC32, hashes (MD5, SHA-1, ...)
- Erase (wipe) confidential files securely, hard drive cleansing to protect your privacy
- Import all clipboard formats, incl. ASCII hex values
- Convert between binary, hex ASCII, Intel Hex, and Motorola S
- Character sets: ANSI ASCII, IBM ASCII, EBCDIC, (Unicode)
- Instant window switching. Printing. Random-number generator.
- Supports files >4 GB. Very fast. Easy to use. Extensive online help.
|ontryit||Date: Saturday, 06-02-2016, 06:38:06 | Message # 2|
Group: Junior Member
|Iznogoud: The key you posted was the same with what i just found Yesterday - earlier from yours. |
Available to users only
Before i was said/confirm that the license was valid but surely it was invalid when you do some jobs with it, for example edit file and save/save as, then you will get an error said the "Invalid file: user.txt. Do not proceed!".
|Iznogoud||Date: Saturday, 06-02-2016, 11:48:57 | Message # 3|
|Thanks for info. Serial removed, we must wait new FIX.