Symantec System Recovery 2013 (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Windows that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it – including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery 2013 also provides cross-platform physical-to-virtual (P2V), virtual-to-virtual (V2V) and virtual-to-physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments. Protect and manage your virtualized infrastructure with tools for backup and recovery, storage management, and high availability and disaster recovery.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 Key Features:
• Support for Windows 10
• Restore desktops and laptops from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal or dissimilar hardware.
• Recover files, folders and granular objects in seconds.
• Backup to almost any disk storage device including USB, FireWire, NAS, SAN and Blu-ray.
• Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
• Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
• Built-in AES encryption ensures the security of critical business data in flight and at rest.
Available to users only
Note: You can create System Recovery Disk from app.